10 minute Low Carb Nopales Tacos
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped
- ¼ cup onion finely chopped
- 1 jar (15 oz) Nopales (cactus) strips in brine, drained
- 1 tsp chicken bouillon
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1 cup of Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup queso fresco
- 1 pack Mr Tortilla 1 Net Carb tortillas
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Stir in onions and garlic and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes or until soft.
- Add in nopales, chicken bouillon, pepper, sour cream and Monterey cheese and mix well for 1 minute.
- Place tortillas on a flat comal (griddle) high heat until crispy.
- Assemble tostadas by adding nopales mixture, sour cream and crumble queso fresco.