Cheesy Beef Low Carb Enchiladas
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can (10 oz) enchilada sauce
- 6 Mr Tortillas 2 Net Carb tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef, onion, and garlic over medium heat until beef is browned and onion is tender.
- Drain any excess grease from the skillet and stir in chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt, and black pepper. Cook for an additional minute.
- Add enchilada sauce to the skillet and stir until well combined.
- Divide the beef mixture evenly among the low-carb tortillas and sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on top.
- Roll up the tortillas tightly and place them seam-side down in a baking dish.
- Pour any remaining sauce over the top of the tortillas and sprinkle with additional shredded cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve hot and enjoy your tasty and low-carb Cheesy Beef Enchiladas!