Chuck Roast Meat Tacos
- 8 Lbs Chuck Roast
- 1 Whole Onion
- 1 Whole GARLIC HEAD
- 1 1/2 Tbs Ground Cumin
- 1 1/2 Tbs Ground Black pepper
- 6 Bay Leaves
- Salt ( Your Choice in salt)
- Water (Cover up meat)
- 1 Pack Mr Tortilla 1Net Carb
- Take the chuck roast out of the fridge about 15 minutes before starting the recipe.
- Cut chuck roast in large squares and place into a large pot.
- Add in whole garlic, cumin, black pepper, salt, 6 bay leaves.
- Cover the pot and turn the heat to low.
- Simmer for four and a half hours to five
- Keep an eye every hour to make sure meat doesn’t stick to the pot. Add extra water if needed.
- Be careful removing the meat from the pot because it will be very tender.
- Break apart meat with forks, add meat to tortillas and garnish with cilantro, onions and lemon!