Easy Steak Fajita Recipe
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pound beef flank steak cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 medium yellow onion sliced
- 1 medium red pepper sliced
- 1 medium green pepper sliced
- 1/4 to 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes optional
- salt and pepper
- 1 Pack Mr Tortilla 1 Net Carb tortilla
- 3 medium Roma tomatoes
- 1 small piece of onion
- 1 jalapeno or serrano
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt or large pinch
- pinch of oregano
- Whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, chili powder, cumin, and paprika in a bowl.
- Add the garlic and red pepper flakes, stirring to combine.
- Season the steak with salt and pepper then place it in a freezer bag and pour in the marinade.
- Shake to coat then seal and chill for 2 to 4 hours.
- For the salsa place all of the ingredients in the blender, blend until smooth, pour into a container and serve
- Preheat a grill to high heat and oil the grates.
- Add the steak strips to the grill and cook until done to the desired level then set aside.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the peppers and onions then season with salt and pepper – sauté until they are just tender, about 5 minutes.
- Serve the grilled steak fajitas with low carb tortillas and salsa.