Keto Choco Tacos by @hannah_nos_carbs
- 4 1Carb Tortillas-
- 1/4 cup @choczero baking chips of your choice (I used milk & white chocolate)
- 1 tsp coconut oil (more if desired)
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts finely chopped
- 1/2 cup keto ice cream (Rebel Cookies & Cream used here.)
"Easy peasy and so satisfying."
- Fry your tortillas and shape into a taco. In a small bowl melt chips and coconut oil together in microwave in 30 sec intervals, if too thick add a little more coconut oil.
- Take taco shell and dip the top of taco into melted chocolate until half way down on taco (use a spoon if needed).
- Sprinkle with Mac nuts.
- Place in freezer for at least 5 min to allow chocolate to harden.
- Keto ice cream usually requires 15 min to thaw before eating. Use cookie scoop and put ice cream in taco when ready to eat.