Low Carb Chicken Fajitas Wraps
- 1 lb chicken breast, sliced into thin strips
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1/2 onion, sliced into thin strips
- 6 Mr Tortillas 4 Net Carb Wraps
- In a small bowl, combine chili powder, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper to make the fajita seasoning.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and let it heat up.
- Add sliced chicken to the skillet and sprinkle the fajita seasoning on top. Cook for about 5-7 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set it aside.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of olive oil to the skillet and add the sliced peppers and onions. Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the veggies are tender.
- Add the cooked chicken back to the skillet with the veggies, and toss everything together.
- Heat the low-carb wraps in the microwave or on a skillet for about 20-30 seconds.
- To assemble the fajita wraps, place a few spoonful's of the chicken and veggie mixture in the center of each tortilla. Fold the sides of the tortilla inward and then roll it up from the bottom.
- Serve hot and enjoy your delicious and healthy keto-friendly fajita wraps!