- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 400 g raw prawn cutlets, tails removed (14oz)
- 2 tsp olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 cups grated Colby cheese (150g)
- 1 Mr Tortilla Crunch Chips 2oz
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 small red onion
- 1 large avocado
- 1 lime
- 2 green onions
- Mix garlic powder, cumin, paprika and salt together in a small bowl (this is your seasoning). Chop each prawn into 2-3 pieces.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large frying pan on medium-high
- Add prawns, seasoning mix. Cook, stirring frequently, until prawns have just turned pink. Remove from heat.
- Arrange Mr Tortilla chips on prepared tray. Sprinkle with half of the cheese, top with prawn mixture, then sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown. (375ºF)
- Meanwhile, finely dice tomatoes and onion. Mash avocado and season with salt, pepper and a squeeze of lime
- Spoon tomato salsa over the nachos and add dollops of avocado.
Prawn recipe made by @valsweetpea.eats