Shrimp Cilantro Lime Tacos
- 1/4 cup oil (olive or avocado)
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 Pack Mr Tortilla 2Net Carb tortillas
Shrimp Taco Spice Mix:
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
Additional Ingredients for Cilantro Lime Shrimp Tacos:
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails removed
- 3 cups shredded green cabbage
- 8 Multigrain Mr. Tortillas
- 1 Avocado
- Cotija cheese
INSTRUCTIONSGarlic Cilantro Lime Sauce:
- Blend all of the sauce ingredients until smooth
- Shred your cabbage and place it in a medium-size bowl. Add half of the sauce into the bowl and mix well. Save the other half for taco assembly.
- In a large bowl, place your deveined and peeled shrimp.
- Add the shrimp taco spice mix and mix until all your shrimps are fully coated.
- Cook them over medium heat in a prepared pan with 2 tbsp of olive oil until cooked on both sides. About 3-4 minutes per side.
Shrimp Taco Assembly:
- Toast your Wholegrain Mr. Tortillas in a large frying pan over low-medium heat. Spray with non-stick spray and toast for 1 minute each side.
- Spread avocado on your tortilla, place cabbage slaw, add shrimp, cotija cheese, some cilantro leaf's, and top it off with more garlic cilantro lime sauce. Enjoy!