Slow Cooker Barbacoa Tacos
- 3 pounds chuck roast
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 tbsp chili in adobe with the sauce
- 3 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 lime juiced
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano minced
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 Mr Tortilla 1 Net Carb Tortilla Packs
- Spray the slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- Cut the beef roast into two inch chucks and place them into your slow cooker.
- In a blender add the beef stock and chili and blend until the chili is in small pieces, pour the mixture into the slow cooker.
- Add the vinegar, lime juice, garlic, oregano, cumin, salt, pepper, and bay leaves into the slow cooker and stir.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4-6 hours.
- Check your crockpot to see when the meat is tender.
- Remove the bay leaves and shred the beef with two forks.
- Serve the slow cooked barbacoa over warm, low carb tortilla add your favorite toppings or onions, cilantro, lime and salsa.