Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
For the Chicken Filling
- 4 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can mild green chiles
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Green Chile Enchilada Sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can Green Chile Enchilada Sauce
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar for the topping
- 10-12 Mr Tortilla 2Net Carb Tortillas for rolling
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine the shredded chicken, cream cheese, shredded cheese, green onions and green chiles. Set the bowl aside.
- To make the enchilada sauce combine the green chile enchilada sauce and sour cream. Whisk until smooth.
- Next, grease a 7x11 casserole dish and add about 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce to the bottom of the pan. This will be a thin layer, just enough to lightly cover the bottom of the baking dish.
- To assemble the chicken and sour cream enchiladas, spoon the chicken mixture into a tortilla and tightly roll the enchilada seam side down.
- Repeat until all the chicken mixture has been used.
- Top the rolls with the remaining enchilada sauce, top with the shredded cheese and bake 25 minutes until golden brown.