Low Carb Cheesy Egg Breakfast Taco
- 2 Mr. Tortilla 1 Net Carb Tortillas
- 2 Tbsp Mr Tortilla Creamy Jalapeno Sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 2 Tbsp non fat greek yogurt
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup cilantro finely chopped
- Split the shredded cheese and place in two small piles on a heated non-stick frying pan.
- Let the cheese cook at a medium heat until it starts bubbling for a few seconds.
- Once cheese starts bubbling, place a 1 tortilla on top of each section of cheese.
- Let cook for another 1-2 min on medium heat.
- Using a spatula carefully remove tortillas with crispy cheese attached from the pan and place on a plate.
- Add 2 eggs to the pan and cook to your liking.
- Once eggs are cooked add them on top of your crispy cheesy tortilla.
- Add Mr. Tortilla Creamy Jalapeño Sauce, cilantro and a dollop of nonfat greek yogurt ( for a little extra protein!!)
- Garnish with Cilantro