CrockPot Chicken Nachos
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 10 oz can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 cup onion diced
- 1 cup of pickled jalapenos
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cups shredded lettuce
- 4 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 oz Mr Tortilla Crunchy Chips
- Rub the chicken breast with the taco seasoning and add to a slow cooker with the diced tomatoes with green chilies, and diced onion.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the slow cooker, shred, then return to the slow cooker and stir everything together.
- Heat an oven to broil on low.
- Arrange the low carb keto tortilla chips on a sheet pan.
- Spoon the CrockPot chicken over the nacho chips, then sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Place under the broiler in the oven for 3-4 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from the oven and top with the optional toppings of your choice.