Low Carb Taco Bowls Cups
- 8 Mr. Tortilla 1 Net Carb Tortilla
- 1lb ground beef
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 Can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup finely shredded iceberg or romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 8 muffin cups with tortillas. Carefully fold back edges of tortillas to leave openings in centers for the filling. Bake for 10 min.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook ground beef, onion and taco seasoning until beef is browned.
- Stir in tomato sauce and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Spoon beef mixture, about 1/3 cup per bowl, into tortilla bowls.
- Top with lettuce, cheese, sour cream, tomato and scallion. Garnish with cilantro leaves.