Low Carb Taco Bake
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 3 (8-inch) Mr Tortilla 4 Net Carb Wrap
- ½ cup Mr Tortilla Salsa Queso
- 1 ½-2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- ¾ cups of water
- 1 8-inch round baking pan
- Brown and crumble ground beef. Drain excess grease.
- Add in taco seasoning and water. When the taco meat is ready, turn off heat, add in ½ cup queso salsa and stir.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees. Spray an 8-inch round baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Layer the bottom of the pan with a low carb Mr. Tortilla keto wrap.
- Now add about ⅓ of the ground beef taco filling on the first layer.
- Then add ⅓ of the shredded cheese.
- Continue until you are done with all the layers: another tortilla, more taco mixture, more cheese.
- Bake at 350F degrees for about 15-20 minutes until the cheese is melted and edges are slightly golden brown.
- Allow to cool for a couple of minutes. Slice and serve. Top with desired toppings.