"Just because I eat a plant-based diet does not mean that I have to sacrifice eating the foods that I love." Joan, the Creator of this Dish
- 2x Low Carb Multigrain Mr. Tortilla or Low Carb Pico de Gallo Mr. Tortilla
- Marinara Sauce
- Vegan Pepperoni
- Vegan Mozzarella
- Vegan Shredded Parmesean
- Crushed Red Pepper
- Heat a large frying pan on medium heat.
- Add 1 Low-Carb Multigrain Mr. Tortilla to the pan.
- Top the tortilla with a few tablespoons of marinara sauce, shredded vegan mozzarella, vegan shredded parm, chopped fresh oregano, and crushed red pepper) and then top with another tortilla.
- Press the tortilla together and flip after a few minutes (making sure the tortillas do not burn)
- After flipping the tortilla, tops with more sauce, and cheese and add a few slices of vegan pepperoni (I sauteed the slices in a pan separately for a few minutes to crisp them)
- Cover the pan until the cheese melts.
- Eat and enjoy!
Recipe by @veganfoodcrazy on Instagram